LegacyGT.com

Hey guys.....

05LegacyLIMITED

Think I will have to trade the LGT in as I am preparing for the birth of our first child. So as a result I have a few things up for sale in the "marketplace" forum.

I will honor first dibs to you local friends first.

Also i did not post the downpipe as I do not have a stock to replace it with...however if you do, and are interested in doing the labor we can talk about it

Also i did not post the upgraded brake pads, rotors calipers, same reason....if interested in swapping your stock for my upgrade and doing the labor we can talk

If not will trade her in with the down pipe, 19's, and brakes...

thanks for looking

bobo69.....there is a lot more to it......at the same time I am trying to buy a house, and when i bought this car i get raped! my payment is $550 A MONTH. so that will help as well...

Although i have been doing some other forms of saving money, and consolidating debt so maybe after i sell all the aftermarket parts and put that money away I can I can keep the car, but it will just be stock....we will see

looks like the downpipe deal fell through so if anyone is interested in doing the swap and putting up some cash nows your chance....

Also I have a full set of SS line and Motul brake Fluid available for sale. Oh i Just remembered I have a set of brand new, still in the protective package set of carpet floor mats that came with the car.....

let me know

Well whats left for sale is: Full set of SS lines $150, full can of Motul Blue brake fluid $15, I have a set of the carpet mats that come with the car in the package available $75, I have the Cobb or perrin catless DownPipe on the car, willing to let go if you install the stock pipe and put up cash. Not sure which brand it is, thats my bad. Also have the brake stuff, looking for stockers + install + cash

let me know

Archived