LegacyGT.com

AUTOX TOMORROW!!! At E-Town. Who's going?

whitetiger

I was going to go.. but I have to babysit a friend and bring him to two dealers up north (one in Oradell... and then Bill Kolb >_<) to shop for a LGT.

bill kolb.....no

liberty subaru..............yes

jeff miletta. so easy going you have to put a pen in his hand and move it for him in order for him to sell you a car.

don't be put off by the showroom they have two other lots where they store their cars.

they have loaners cars

half saturdays the two shops are open.

i got 4 subies from them

werd.

i bought my LGT from them too. I went to the other guy though. i always forget his name, but he sits behind jeff.. theyre all older guys though.

theyre all really cool. and my friend works in the service department. yeah dont be put off by their showroom. they even have a second service center down the road where they take care of their cars and also store them.

i got my fully loaded 08 LGT 5EAT for 27,000.

spoiler, xm, security shock system, arm rest ext., mirror with compass/homelink, all-season floormats, trunk cargo net and wheel locks

i think it was a pretty awesome value!

Yeah, Bill Kolb was his idea. I'm pushing against that but there are just more used options there. <shrug> I'll see if he notices if I just avoid that area and drive to another dealer.

Back on topic, I'll probably end up going to one more autox but it'll be later in the fall. I'm gonna drag another friend in a gc impreza to go so when he's ready, that's when I'll show up.

I was going to go.. but I have to babysit a friend and bring him to two dealers up north (one in Oradell... and then Bill Kolb >_<) to shop for a LGT.

I saw a nice 08' DGM Legacy GT at Wayne Subaru Today for around 27,500 after Rebate. I believe it was 5 peed also.

Denial is your best friend

Archived