LegacyGT.com

Official USDM Pricing up on Need-Desire.com

Ok here we go guys... These prices reflect MSRP 2.5i, 5MT $21,570 2.5i, 4EAT $22,570 2.5i Limited 5MT $25,020 2.5i Limited 4EAT $26,020 2.5GT 5MT $26,570 2.5GT 5EAT $27,770 2.5GT Limited 5MT $29,070 2.5GT Limited 5EAT $30,270 Add $1,000 for non Limited wagons, $1,200 for Limited wagons. If you guys have any questions, let me know :) -Kevin Heist Subaru of Dallas 469-688-2222

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actual numbers from Need-Desire: 5-spd auto 2.5i sedan $20,995 $21,995 2.5i wagon $21,995 $22,995 2.5i ltd sedan $24,445 $25,445 2.5i ltd wagon $25,645 $26,645 2.5 gt sedan $25,995 :lol: $27,195 2.5 gt wagon $26,995 $28,195 2.5 gt ltd sedan $28,495 $29,695 2.5 gt ltd wagon $29,695 $30,895

[quote name='coolbluelb']Actual numbers from Need-Desire: 5-spd auto 2.5i sedan $20,995 $21,995 2.5i wagon $21,995 $22,995 2.5i ltd sedan $24,445 $25,445 2.5i ltd wagon $25,645 $26,645 2.5 gt sedan $25,995 :lol: $27,195 2.5 gt wagon $26,995 $28,195 2.5 gt ltd sedan $28,495 $29,695 2.5 gt ltd wagon $29,695 $30,895[/quote] maybe I should quote myself.... add $575 to all of your prices... you'll get the same numbers I posted.

I need to know what invoice is going to be and whether or not I can get it from my dealer. I sure hope so otherwise I am going to have to downgrade. Is there any speculation as to what invoice might be for the breakdown of models?

[quote name='Sub-attraction']I agree!! :) Are Pwr seats, leather and a sunroof worth $2700.00? Hmmm...[/quote] Negatory. I had all 3 before the WRX and I don't miss them at all.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I need to know what invoice is going to be and whether or not I can get it from my dealer. I sure hope so otherwise I am going to have to downgrade. Is there any speculation as to what invoice might be for the breakdown of models?[/quote] Well, it all depends on your dealer... to be honest, I doubt ANY dealers will sell for much less than sticker when the car first hits... maybe towards the end of the model year the prices will drop some... but this car is truely worth whatever MSRP is for each trim level. Personally, I'm getting a GT Limited 5EAT most likely at the beginning of 05 :)

[quote name='Sub-attraction']I agree!! :) Are Pwr seats, leather and a sunroof worth $2700.00? Hmmm...[/quote] It depends on what you mean by "worth". If you mean market value, think about this: Aftermarket moonroof: $1000 (and probably smaller) Aftermarket leather: $1000 Aftermarket power seats: ??? It's certainly worth a small premium (to the right buyer) to get all this as factory equipment rather than aftermarket. I'm still not 100% sure I'll go for the Limited package. The value of the GT is clearly greater, dollar for dollar. However I may be willing to pay a couple of extra grand for the additional amenities the Ltd. provides. We'll see.

I for one am extremely disappointed in the pricing for the new Legacy. Subaru seems to be under the impression that they are in the luxury crowd and... ok I'm sorry I couldnt keep a straight face :lol: These prices are excellent! The only thing I need to think about is do I need the Limited or not. Does anyone think these Legacies will be flying off the lot, or how long do you think we will be able to start dealing. I'm not complaining, just trying to master the art of the deal. :D

[quote name='SUBE555']Not in my book. :postwhor: GT Wagon is rather a bargain for what you get and it's performance level.[/quote] I agree totally. Now all I'm really waiting for is an official options/accessories list.

[quote name='tallguylehigh']Does anyone think these Legacies will be flying off the lot, or how long do you think we will be able to start dealing. I'm not complaining, just trying to master the art of the deal. :D[/quote] Flying off the lot? I doubt it. Maybe by some us on the board, but how many people does that really comprise of? And it's still a "SUBARU---the car with the Quirky motor and AWD" Sure those in the know, well, know. But my guess is the only way the cars are going to be hard, at first, to get, is if Motortrend names it Car of the Year (that'd be almost a year a way) and if the other magazines give it really high ratings. We'll just have to see. But I'm happy about the prices. I am going to give them a full model year cycle though to get any "bugs" out and by then hopefully they'll be word on an STi model (or other similiar perfomance model). Can't wait to go test drive one though. Peace, Dave

Now that we have the prices... I too am waiting for the official option list and see what kind of goodies we can get. I know I am being impatient (specially that we just received the official price)but ... any idea as to when the option list will be released? [quote name='P2x'][quote name='SUBE555']Not in my book. :postwhor: GT Wagon is rather a bargain for what you get and it's performance level.[/quote] I agree totally. Now all I'm really waiting for is an official options/accessories list.[/quote]

I am not saying that I don't think the car is going to be incredible. I am just hoping that I can get a LTD wagon for $29,000. Of course I will get getting a GT wagon regardless, even if it's the "cheap" non-LTD version :D I can't wait. I am trying to not call my dealer right now.. I want to make him sweat.. I think he can sense that I am going to call him! :lol:

Archived