LegacyGT.com

Forum image resize mod request

laz

Is not so much the how big your monitor is, is just that some pics are obnoxiously big! I have a 23" monitor, and I browse while doing other things, so this means my browser window is not taking up all my screen. If you resize your pics to 800 X 600 or around there, then there won't be no problem. When you stick up a 1280 or higher resolution pic is when it gets kind of annoying.

X

---

exactly. its just the like the sear filter. if people would be considerit enough to link to massive pictures insted of using the code to display them there would be no need for this. i like it. i say lets run with it and see how we feel later on. i bet in a month or 2 you wont even notice the resized images

41% of users are on screens lower than 1280 x 968, I have stats on the site through software (mint).

Oh, yes you can turn it off in UserCP->Options.

Seriously, did noone look before bitching? :lol:

I can't believe people are bitchin about this mod. This is awesome, it always pisses me off when some asshat posts a huge pic and I have to scroll to read posts. Sometimes (like now) I log in from my laptop with a 14" screen.

Great job Tide.

Guest Gitster
That means 59% of users run screens higher than 1280x968. Talk about catering to the masses ;):lol:

I didn't see that the feature could be turned off. Thank you.

:confused:

Or lower ?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived