LegacyGT.com

Which Legacy should I get??

biggggant

Which Leggy  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Leggy

• RED LGT non Limited
    • White LGT Limited

Ok Leggy forum I need some help. I'm looking at buying an 05 LGT LTD. I have found a Red (my fave color) LGT non limited 5AET for $16,988 with 32k miles I think I can probbaly talk them down to $15,500 but then I have found a white (2nd fave color) LGT LTD 5AET for $21,988 with 25k miles and that price is FIRM. I really want leather and the moonroof. So the question is, is it really worth it the $5k difference in your opinions.

well, my opinion. id get the white one... BUT is leather and a moonroof really worth 5k? no.

I agree.

I'd go with the Garnet Red , it isn't available anymore and neither is the Base LGt so which one is really limited:lol:

Denial is your best friend

If you can talk the Red one down to $ 15,500 as you say you're looking at a difference on $ 6,488! I'd get the GRP and pocket the roughly $ 6,500. Plus, if you really like sunroof and leather you can easily add both features for about $ 1,900 - $ 2,000. Which means, dollar for dollar you'll still save about $ 4,500.

No brainer! Just my $ 0.02

- A.K.

yeah my thoughts too but in the end I still wound up with the SWP. Im stilll happy with my decision especially since white is a benefit in Florida. Now I have to decide if the fitment issues are enough to keep me away from the autospeed CBE or if I'll deal with the plain jane looking MR CBE

i decided on the swp and should be getting it in a few days

Good choice, My opinion might be a little biased but I think having leather, a sunroof, and a color that doesn't show dirt makes a big difference

Not to mention, red is a cop magnet.

Archived