LegacyGT.com

help me decide

poopy

Stay with springs and struts...if you aren't going to autox/track I don't think the $ for the extra adjustibility is worth it for you.

Edited: well I guess if you go to JDM tophats price is about a wash... since you mentioned that you have potholes, the coilovers will certainly be stiffer/less compliant (ie: pillowball mounting). However, if you blow one the BR's may be cheaper to replace @ 95 a pop. The BR's will allow for more extreme camber options, but that's somewhat moot if you're going to stay on the street. I'm going to say reliability wise what do you feel more comfortable buying. Just realize down the road you'll probably fubar one somehow. In anycase I look for worst case scenario. HTH

I would go with the BC coilovers, but it depends on how much rough roads you travel on really. I have the BC coilovers (non inverted) and the ride is very acceptable for typical bumpy tri state area roads. I only drive 1 mile each way on my daily commute, if I had to drive 20 miles each way over horrible roads every day I would recommend the Tokico/Swift Combo...

As far as handling goes..the coilovers are far superior than my previous bilstein/Htech combo. IMO, the handling improvement outwieghs the slightly stiffer ride over the rough stuff.

Archived