LegacyGT.com

anyone looking for a job as an auto detailer

surfsidedetail

Well I asked a while back for people looking to work, but I lost the contacts so now I will ask again. Please email me a semi-formal resume with previous work history and any other information you want me to know.

Position-

Auto Detailer Trainee with opportunity to advance into a management position as my company is continuously growing. Previous auto detailing experience a definite plus either formal training or informal training i.e (doing your own vehicles). You will be responsible for detailing vehicles along with my guidance. Must be honest, reliable, take directions as my expectations are perfection and 9 times out of 10 I will scrutinize a vehicle more than the client will, and lastly a hard worker as this is not an office job. You will sweat and you will sweat a lot.

Hours-

As of now we don't currently have set hours as I have people book appointments the night before or that same day so sometimes we work 5-12 hours. Availability needs to be open 8AM-6PM however we normally don't start til 10 and finish by 5PM.

Our Location-

Surfside is a mobile detailer and we cover primarily Orange County but I have been slowly expanding to Los Angeles County as well. So reliable transportation to the detail rig is a must as the truck is left in Orange County.

Salary-

$10-15 hour depending on experience and work ethic. Typically, at the end of a very busy week there will be a nice bonus as well.

Thank you,

Evan Zelien

Send Resume to

evanz@surfsidedetailing.com

• 1 month later...

Archived