LegacyGT.com

Stiffer Rear Subframe/Diff bushings?

bgLGT

Has anybody found stiffer rear subframe and diff bushings for our car? Any of you vendors willing to fab/test some (Rallitek?) ? I'd love to be able to lose some of that rear end clunk the car makes. Who's interested?

This might have been covered, but has anyone tried the diff bushing and subframe lock from Whiteline. The subframe locks might line up correctly so that could be an issue, but don't all the 5 spd subies use the same rear diff so in theory the diff bushings should work. Just thinking aloud.

^^^ I was thinking along these same lines. I emailed Turn in Concepts to see if their Impreza diff/subframe bushings would fit the legacy. They responded that they knew for a fact neither would work but it was something that was on their to-do list. I'm not sure if the whiteline locks would work, but if the TiC diff bushings don't fit I doubt the lock bolts would either. I sure hope somebody makes these things. I feel that one of the major flaws in our cars is simply the overly compliant bushings they have!

Archived