LegacyGT.com

Latest Drive Performance Mag

MAINIAC SPEC B

Just recieved the latest drive performance mag and saw the big story on the new spt intake & exhaust for 08 wrx and said to myself where is the story on the new performance products that the spec b needs to stay competitive. Then low & behold I- did find a story on the spec b- gut out the interior, cut off the moon roof, leave the engine, turbo & exhaust stock - do some suspension mods and you to can run in ST road racing class. Just what we were waiting to here - track car with no upgraded power mods. This makes me crazy:spin:

Just recieved the latest drive performance mag and saw the big story on the new spt intake & exhaust for 08 wrx and said to myself where is the story on the new performance products that the spec b needs to stay competitive. Then low & behold I- did find a story on the spec b- gut out the interior, cut off the moon roof, leave the engine, turbo & exhaust stock - do some suspension mods and you to can run in ST road racing class. Just what we were waiting to here - track car with no upgraded power mods. This makes me crazy:spin:

Just wait for the tuned by STI models, I'm hoping they'll announce some parts then too.

2 years ago was the last time I tried.

Oh, well that changes things. I guess they're really slacking if they can't get your subscription processed in a two-year timeframe. Sheesh! I believe I also signed up about two years ago, and I've been getting mine. (not that this helps any...)

Archived