LegacyGT.com

RI Meet: TODAY (Aug 10th) -- 10 PM -- Tacos!

gianspi

Yeah, I have three anklebiters. Well, one of them is legally an adult now, so not really an anklebiter anymore. ;) The other two are 7 and almost 5. A lot of people are shocked when they find out I have an 18yo - my favorite part is saying, "Yeah, I was 13" with a straight face. :D I take it as a compliment.

Guest Gitster
Yeah, I have three anklebiters. Well, one of them is legally an adult now, so not really an anklebiter anymore. ;) The other two are 7 and almost 5. A lot of people are shocked when they find out I have an 18yo - my favorite part is saying, "Yeah, I was 13" with a straight face. :D I take it as a compliment.

Is the 18YO a boy or girl? :hide:

Is the 18 YO a boy or girl? :hide:
I *think* Tristian (sp?) might be a boy (at eighteen, "a Man" is perhaps more appropriate than "a boy"). Simple mathmatics suggest that Coelli was perhaps more like 17 or 18 herself when he was born, not 13.

Archived