LegacyGT.com

full royal gunmetallic does exist!

Yebbey

Well, I waited 4 months, but I've got my full royal gunmetallic Tarmac II's. I love em......sorry no pics. I got them from Discount Tire. They waited 3 months to get it from one vendor , then they found another vendor who took a week to send it out...I thought i'd post b/c I had heard rumors that full royal line might be out.

Well, I waited 4 months, but I've got my full royal gunmetallic Tarmac II's. I love em......sorry no pics. I got them from Discount Tire. They waited 3 months to get it from one vendor , then they found another vendor who took a week to send it out...I thought i'd post b/c I had heard rumors that full royal line might be out.

So you thought to start a thread without any pictures??? :confused::confused::confused:

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???

LOL jk jk

but needless to say....

:needpics:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

yes, these were the ones IWSS wanted. that's why I posted this. I'm not sure if they're discontinued or not. It was taking forever from one vendor who told discount that they were waiting for them from the Rota factory. I'm not sure where the other vendor got them from.

I just got married and I don't have a computer at home yet....I suppose I could try to upload a pic at work.....

I ordered the wheels before the marriage.....what a great idea

Archived