LegacyGT.com

radio signal?

fbi012

hey, does anyone have hints on how to improve my rado's FM signal? The signal I get is pretty good but there are some stations from MA that I get but they're sometimes unclear; is it possible to intall an extrnal antenna like the ones on audi that would improve signal? thnx

[quote name='Kevskate99']External on an Audi? You mean the fin on the roof? That fin is for sattelite radio.[/QUOTE]That fin is for their GPS / Sattelite Navigation System. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

ok I know that the antenna on audis and 745s r for navigation but wouldnt they improve reception?? Basicly Im trying to get 94.7FM, becoz here in montreal most of the stations are french which I dont really like, and the one station I like keeps repeating same music over and over! I have like 50 Cds in my car but sometimes I like to listen to radio which is why I want to imrove reception.

There are 12v inline signal boosters that would probably work but our Legacy's have such weird antenna connectors, you'd have to find an adaptor for the input and the output side to make it work. Others on the forum have found aftermarket connector/adaptors so this might be one suggestion. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived