LegacyGT.com

2008 spec b vs. 2006 gt limited

heh2k

I bought the '08 spec b. 8)

My only gripes are having to hit "agree" everytime (really annoying) and no auto-up (minor). But, i really like the car.

There may be some work around for the nav, I swore I saw some thread on here about unlocking it while moving, also from what I understand, new cars dont come with auto-up due to safety issues (kids and old ppl getting their hands and heads stuck in windows, etc)

Enjoy!

I figured out how to turn off the nav display. Hit the display/contrast/whatever (the right-most button) and then hit OFF on the screen. Now you don't get the agree question everytime you start the engine (unless you turn the screen back on).

My buddy has a stage 2 STI, and honestly his car feels slower then mine, but he's like 2 tenths faster in the quarter.. Also, if the newer Legacy's have a diffferent turbo, it might not hit full boost as fast making it feel slower. May have a more gradual increase in da power. These are just some possibilities.

My buddy has a stage 2 STI, and honestly his car feels slower then mine, but he's like 2 tenths faster in the quarter.. Also, if the newer Legacy's have a diffferent turbo, it might not hit full boost as fast making it feel slower. May have a more gradual increase in da power. These are just some possibilities.

Those darn butt dyno's:lol::lol:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

And since a 2005 LGT WAGON weighs 200LBs less today's Spec B, a 2008 Spec B will be spanked by Horror's ...a wagon:eek::lol::eek::lol::eek:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

IT is probably due to the shorter gearing. My buddy just got a 07 STI and does not know how to drive it well and we were even until third when he pulls like a mofo!! 1st and 2nd on a sti are so short. the LGT really makes up for it with its football field length gearing I love it.

Archived