LegacyGT.com

any1 running Tokico's?

poopy

why tokicos?

in ANY of the car forums i've been in nobody has recommended tokicos above their competitors.

food for thought, i guess.

they are huge with mustang's and ride great for that car. i have read good reviews on this forum. no coil over noise, wont need a rebuild in three years like coils, and adjustable dampning

why tokicos?

in ANY of the car forums i've been in nobody has recommended tokicos above their competitors.

food for thought, i guess.

I had Illuminas on my Accord and couldn't have been happier with them. I'm definitely going for Konis on the Leggy though.

I'm putting that set up next week. Any suggestions for settings?

I assume you're getting the Bilstein/JDM specific front springs from Ion. I run 2.5 turns back from full hard for the street. Just slightly underdamped and gives a nice ride. I run 1 turn back at the track. That setting is tolerable on the street (by me, not the wife), but not what I want out of the car as a daily driver. I would say start at 2.5 turns and go from there.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Yup, getting the JDM specific/Bilstein springs. Any complaints with your setup? Impressions? I am coming off Tein Flex's due to the horrible NJ roads and my wife. I used to track the car in college when I was at ASU and it was great with the Tein's. I might start going to the tracks her in the NE, but it's not much of a priority now. Just wanted to know your feedback on the tokicos's at the track just in case I get the chance to go.

Yup, getting the JDM specific/Bilstein springs. Any complaints with your setup? Impressions? I am coming off Tein Flex's due to the horrible NJ roads and my wife. I used to track the car in college when I was at ASU and it was great with the Tein's. I might start going to the tracks her in the NE, but it's not much of a priority now. Just wanted to know your feedback on the tokicos's at the track just in case I get the chance to go.

I love the set-up. THat and a pair of upgraded sways has done very well for me at the track. No complaints and I would buy the same set-up again when it wears out if I still have the car then.

How well do they handle the chicago roads? Harsh at all?

Love my Tokico/Ion set-up.. rides great on Chicago city streets, highway, and at the track.

no complaints... 18" wheels as well.

i was just in chicago for Glavine's 300th. the roads are amazing compared to NYC. traffic isn't that bad either

Eh, NY doesn't even make the top 10 lists anymore for traffic. West Coast, Texas and Hotlanta own all. Pot hole season has passed as well... roads here are usually pretty good this time of year unless it gets insane hot and the sink holes start swallowing.

Archived