LegacyGT.com

Rate the above person's avatar Vol-1 (CLOSED)

BDII

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9/10 because Canadians are not allowed to own assault weapons. Don't let the RCMP's catch you!!

This is not an "assault weapon". It's a target rifle.

It's only a weapon if you use it as a weapon, just like a baseball bat can become a weapon too.

And it's not even me on the pic anyway.

(oh and AR15s are legal in Canada)

^^^ 10/10 . I like the idea of armed sharks. as if the don't have enough weapons at their disposal ! lets see some laser beams attached to their freakin heads!!
never, under any circumstances, take sleeping pills at the same time as a laxative.

This is not an "assault weapon". It's a target rifle.

It's only a weapon if you use it as a weapon, just like a baseball bat can become a weapon too.

And it's not even me on the pic anyway.

(oh and AR15s are legal in Canada)

No kidding, eh? I'm from Canada and I didn't know that. I thought you were only allowed to own a rifle or shotgun? They even took mine away when I went camping in Kananaskis Country. I said it was for bears (and there were tons of bears around). The ranger told me to get some bear spray. I said, where the F! am I supposed to get bear spray?! Are the tress gonna crpa it out or something???? He said, not my problem, but you can't have this weapon here.

Don't take it so personal brother, wasn't trying to be a dick. I'm Canadian too man. Just happen to live in the states. I know how strict gun control is, at least compared to the US. One more belt for me, and I'll be a weapon anyway. Black belts have to register themselves as deadly weapons. Sheesh. Sensitive...

9/10 because I want OMG WTF as a license plate.

BTW, if an AR-15 is not considered an assault rifle, it's only because it can't fire automatic, BUT I have shot one many times and I can tell you from experience that you can fire over 2 rounds per second and the .223 round that comes out of it has a pretty high velocity. The sonic boom from one bullet echoes through the forest for a long long ways. I myself only have a measly sideXside breach load 12 gauge scatter gun with really pretty curved brass dual triggers.

Uhhuhuuuhhuuhuuhhuuuuuh.....Dammit Beavis knock it off!

18" Spec B's FTW!

9/10 for getting your kid his first car before first grade

And he already drives better than my wife..... :lol::lol:

No kidding, eh? I'm from Canada and I didn't know that. I thought you were only allowed to own a rifle or shotgun? They even took mine away when I went camping in Kananaskis Country. I said it was for bears (and there were tons of bears around). The ranger told me to get some bear spray. I said, where the F! am I supposed to get bear spray?! Are the tress gonna crpa it out or something???? He said, not my problem, but you can't have this weapon here.

Don't take it so personal brother, wasn't trying to be a dick. I'm Canadian too man. Just happen to live in the states. I know how strict gun control is, at least compared to the US. One more belt for me, and I'll be a weapon anyway. Black belts have to register themselves as deadly weapons. Sheesh. Sensitive...

I'm not exactly sure about what the regulations are but I know that if it's reasonable to believe that you might get attacked by wild animals, you can have a non-restricted rifle or shotgun with you for personnal protection. The trappers are even allowed to carry a restricted handgun when they go check their traps. It's even legal to keep the gun loaded next to your door at home if it's reasonable to believe you might have to use it against agressive wild animals. But maybe in your case it wasn't allowed to bring a firearm in the reserve.

But it's a shame that you aren't allowed to do anything for your personnal defense if you ever recieve death threats from someone though.

As it is for the AR15, it is essentially a semi auto .223 rifle. It looks "exotic" because it's black and has a pistol grip but that doesn't makes it more dangerous. As a mather of fact, it is less dangerous than a non-restricted semi auto hunting rifle that uses a much more powerful caliber such as the 30-06. It's just a shame they've made it restricted because of its exotic looks. That would've made a fantastic varmint rifle.

10/10.

I know somebody mentioned it before ... but all I can think about when I see your avatar is sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads and ill tempered sea bass. Gdam Mike Myers is a genius.

You know, I have one..simple..request......And that is to have Sharks with Frickin LASER BEAMS ATTACHED to their Heads! Now, evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done.....Now can you remind me what I pay you people for honestly throw me a bone here......What do we have??

Sea Bass...

Rrrrriiiigggghhhhtttttt........

robe's avatar 10/10

jesstercpa 8/10 - companionship? hmmm, just a positive avatar - nice.

loserpro: 10/10. Only because it looks as if 2 hondas are about to crash into each other.

otherwise 5/10 for minimal aesthetic value.

car for sale. PM me!

Archived