LegacyGT.com

P2004,p2005,p2012

RaGe

Well started the car up this morning. got the check engine light with flashing cruise control light.

Codes:

P2004 Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Open (Bank 1)

P2005 Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Open (Bank 2)

P2012 Intake Manifold Runner Control Circuit Low (Bank 2)

Got these today. Been reading around and there has been some with these crap as well. But there is not a whole lot of information on this. I understand what it is but what is the cure? Being the type of person who likes to know what is going on with my car. Seems everyone is either A) resetting the ECU by battery or B) taking it to the dealer.

If you reset the ECU do you lose your AP base map? stupid question but i have been breathing in fuel fumes all night from a construction site and having problems typing let alone reading. SO i already had a headache then this shit happens.

Should i take it back to stock if i take it in. Something tells me yes but thought that i would ask another stupid question. You are what you drive. and right now the car is being stupid so am i.;)

Seriously though. Anyone heard anything else about this stuff. No-one really posted the aftermath.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

fliesssss in the butter so shooooo fly shoooo.

Jimmy cracked corn and I DONT CARE, jimmy cracked corn and i dont care.

sorry.

OTM.

If you reset the ECU do you lose your AP base map?
No, only the real time map. You have to "unmarry" or I believe it says "flash back to stock" on the AP to remove the AP base map.
Should i take it back to stock if i take it in. Something tells me yes but thought that i would ask another stupid question. You are what you drive. and right now the car is being stupid so am i.;)
Depends on your dealer. Mine has been suprisingly cool about all my mods (or possibly just suprisingly ignorant about what they can do), but most dealers are not. You should probably at least unmarry your AP because they will almost certainly flash the ECU & then you'll have a useless AP if it's still married.

Have not heard of the problem before though - good luck with the dealer.

[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

Well i reset ECU using the AP. the check engine light went off and cruise as well. SO we will see if this works.

OTM.

Archived