LegacyGT.com

debadge

loomie111

take off the letters with some dental floss/fishing wire...then clean the sticky off with goo gone...

the rear center emblem has holes behind it, so unless you want to do some slight body work, that stays..

Before you use the dental floss/fishing line though... you might want to take a blow dryer or heat gun to it. Don't do it for too long though. Another alternative is just leave the back of your car facing the sun for a few hours before attempting.

Hey guys help a new guy out. Repost, who cares.

Anyway, Left my car in the sun and pulled the dadges off. Rubbed the remaining glue with my finger and used a cleaner wax.

Est. time: 6 min 48.23sec

very easy

Who needs tickets to the gun show?:eek:

Hey guys help a new guy out. Repost, who cares.

Anyway, Left my car in the sun and pulled the dadges off. Rubbed the remaining glue with my finger and used a cleaner wax.

Est. time: 6 min 48.23sec

very easy

It took me 6 min 32.33 seconds, I thought I was the only one who timed useless activities:lol:

Guest Gitster
there's no possible way that there might already be a thread on this that has about 1000 posts is there?

Finally, the day has come. Fixzor'd grammatical Error ! !!

Run on sentences FTL Heights, god.

I was thinking of taking the "2.5" off and leaving Legacy GT. The GT seems bad ass but "2.5" doesn't seem very cool at all.

Debadged mine first thing when I bought it but now think it looks a little bland. I'd like to have just the "SUBARU" and "LEGACY" badge: I think that would look very clean and nicely balanced, side to side, as well as a little 'stealthy'. I looked into buying new badges and together they run $60+!! :eek: So I think it's going to stay debadged.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Im looking to debadge the legacy from the back of my car..any advice on how to do it and does it leave any parts when its off?

My fiancee debaged his trunk and will be doing mine. He used a hairdryer and got the letters hot and slowly used dental floss to take them off after a couple mins they were off. He then used his finder and polish with a rag and the rest of the tape came off. Are you taking your symbol off? I would like too but i dont know how to plug the stupid screw holes. ANY IDEAS ANYONE???

I was thinking of taking the "2.5" off and leaving Legacy GT. The GT seems bad ass but "2.5" doesn't seem very cool at all.

you should debadge everything and take your symbol off and where the holes are put the subaru legacy letters. I think that would look hot.

japanpart.com also has the logo with carbon fiber instead of the blue looks redic if your leg is black or white...i know someone mentioned they wanted to put some bagging back on before but i saved all my bagging if anyone was looking to put it back on pm me and we could work something out

Archived