LegacyGT.com

Amsoil - Where to buy?

You're kidding right? :) Google "Amsoil" and you will get links to hundreds of dealers. Pick one near you. It can only be ordered online, unless you are really lucky and have a local guy who is a distributer.

You're kidding right? :) Google "Amsoil" and you will get links to hundreds of dealers. Pick one near you. It can only be ordered online, unless you are really lucky and have a local guy who is a distributer.

Obviously I've already done that, but none of the sites show a price. I guess I should rephrase my question to this: Where can I buy Amsoil for the best price? :lol:

amsoil.com? lol That's where I use to buy it for my old SHO, but it got really expensive. Synthetic blends work very much the same w/o the greater life expectancy. So I just use synthetic blends and have become religious about my oil change @ 3k

I don't think there is a price difference/discount unless you become a distributer. Amsoil is very controlled. Just check the prices out at the main website http://www.amsoil.com and then pick a dealer near you to avoid high shipping costs.

I got my stuff a little while ago from waverunner. It was definitely cheaper than the other places I found online.

I don't know how big this chain is country wide, but we have a Murrays in chicago land. Its like Pep Boys and they started selling it. Only 2 weights 10-30 and lucky for us 5-30.

Yeah I'm in VA and haven't heard of that. What are you paying for a quart of it at Murray's?

I don't know how big this chain is country wide, but we have a Murrays in chicago land. Its like Pep Boys and they started selling it. Only 2 weights 10-30 and lucky for us 5-30.

No one with more than 12 stores in a chain is supposed to be able to sell it.That's probaly why they are not very commercialized,they seem to prefer it that way.

Archived