LegacyGT.com

Where to buy Aero Spats?

Hola! I'm a newbie in this comunity and I was wondering were (besides japanparts.com) can I get the JDM Aero Spats?... Thanks in advance...

You're in PR, so we would be shipping to the States; I can supply you the Spats set for US$249.00 delivered, ( which is about $1.00 over our cost! ) , doubt you'll get a better price than that

We've been averaging 10-15 days delivery on those, PM me if you want to followup

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

+1 for Graham!

He is the best place to get these ( I need to get mine as well but concentrating on getting the car ready for the Subaru Challenge)

Todo lo que quieras JDM compraselo a Graham! :)

Example: Auto sport pedals:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/857000-857999/857031_36_full.jpg

You're in PR, so we would be shipping to the States; I can supply you the Spats set for US$249.00 delivered, ( which is about $1.00 over our cost! ) , doubt you'll get a better price than that

We've been averaging 10-15 days delivery on those, PM me if you want to followup

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

Japanparts LLC

Should I order thru your web site or can I just paypal with the info of the car?

japanparts sells it for 250 shipped (on sale now)

HKC sells them for 245 shipped (but theyre sold out.. and have been for the last 4 months)

rallitek sells them for 400! which is too crazy i think.. for a few pieces of painted plastic. but im sure they'll have it shipped to you the fastest considering theyre located in the US.

Archived