LegacyGT.com

New Trans And Still Problems.

:confused:I have taken my car in 6 times for a check engine light. Still under warranty, but a pain in the ass. They have had for two and half weeks now, put in a new trans, new trans control module, and it still isn't right. Now they are telling me that a couple of the grounds are pulling 2 ohms. I told them to get me a new one, but there aren't any wagons left. Anybody heard of anything like this?

It's at Lancaster Sub. I heard that they are really good. I don't know the exact code it's throwing, but they did tell me that it's more of a general code that could be a number of different things.

I had some major problem with my 05 LGT tranny. It would only throw the code when using the sports shift mode. They working on the car forever (3 months over 1 year) and finally accepted defeat. I had called a lemon law lawyer when it first started to act up and we ended up getting a settlement out of SOA that included a straight swap for an 07 and them paying my attorney fees. It took some time but in the end they made me happy. Id lawyer up do they know you are serious. Good luck with the car.

:dm: 2007 DGM LGT :dm:

:icon_twis 2003 Suzuki SV650S :icon_twis

So I get the call today that it's good to go. I have to pick the car up late, because of traffic and the slowness of the suzuki rental car. I get the keys from zack, one of the salesmen there and am pretty excited to go for a drive. Get in hit the CD button on the radio, and ............. nothing. I push the eject button. again ......... nothing. Push the load button. NOTHING. And to top it off, my XM says NO SIGNAL. Son of a bitch.

Archived