LegacyGT.com

Lots of Dell computers (2 notebooks, 3 desktops)

wayoutwest

Details below. All of them have VALID XP keys and pass genuine advantage validation. All have a fresh install of XP with all drivers loaded. All have the most current BIOS, and ALL Windows updates installed. Close up pictures are available... email me if you want them. Service tags and express service codes available upon request. Prices are firm unless you are going to buy more than one. These prices are lower than eBay before you even add shipping, NO trades, cash only. Located in Irvine. E-Mail if you want to come take a look at them - dwpauls (at) hotmail (dot) com

Dell Latitude D810 - Pentium M 1.73ghz, 1680x1050 15.4" WSXGA screen, 512mb, 40 GB hard drive, ATI Radeon X300 graphics, DVD/CDRW, 802.11b/g wireless built in, XP Professional, gigabit ethernet, 4xUSB, firewire, smartcard reader, 400 days of Dell CompleteCare warranty remaining (accidental damage included, US-based tech support) I just had the screen, the entire metal body, and the mainboard replaced under warranty just to make sure it is in perfect shape. $450

Dell Latitude D600 - Gone

Dell Dimension 4600 - Gone

Dell Optiplex GX240 (not pictured) Pentium 4 1.8ghz, 512mb memory, 80 GB hard drives, DVD and CD-RW drives, XP Professional

$150 each, 2 available... take BOTH for $250

Polycom SoundStation 100, basic but nice conference phone $50

Energy Take Series LCR speakers, 1 pair, includes wall mounts. Was going to use these but my wife wants built-in ceiling speakers so they are "pretty". Energy also sells these as a center channel for a small room. They are really nice! Retail is $250 each, sell for $250 for both

Thanks for looking!

Dave

Archived