LegacyGT.com

05 LGT non-LTD 44k miles for $15,900 ok?

virulosity

I am on the edge wether this is a reasonable deal or not. It has a 6yr 100k golden plus warranty but it is a smokers car. The smell doesn't bother me that much but I don't know the drop in value over it. Any help appreciated. The car is clean and drove nice.

I sold an '05 non-ltd that had a minor accident (back in '04). It was sold to a member in Colorado. My '05 had about that much mileage, but wasn't smoked in...and didn't have the ext'd warranty.

I would take it at that price, maybe a few hundred cheaper. But, definately get a car fax on it...just to be sure there weren't any accidents...i.e. make sure it has a clean title. I had all the records, for my car...including everything from the body shop/insurance company, which I provided the seller...so that he was aware of everything!

The smell can be removed, with some serious interior cleaning...so, no worries there...just as long as there's no burns in the seats, etc.

Good luck.

Yeah the title is completely clean. Also he claimed there were never any mods although after driving the car I questioned wether the noise cancelling snorkus box had been removed from the intake and he said it had. Other wise it sounded perfect and the gears and clutch felt good.

Can't complain, I would say. I'd still have it inspected, by your local friendly mechanic...and go from there. Make sure there's no frame damage, etc -- u can usually tell frame damage where there is black paint sprayed onto the car.

Good luck, if you do get it, though. Fun cars...these LGTs.

Nice. Congrats. Just take care of everything, and you should be good to go. Oil, brakes, fluids (coolant, differential, etc), paint...and the list goes on.

Post up some pics, when you get a chance...and enjoy it every day. Don't let the mod bug bite too hard!

Excellent: sounds like a great car at a great price! And a little depressing to know my car has depreciated so much in 2.5 years!

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Archived