LegacyGT.com

His and Hers.

yup, not both legacies, but we have an 05 LGT 5EAT (with STI swap) for me and just picked up an 07 SWP STI for hubby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2007%20Subaru%20STI/CIMG0696.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2005%20Subaru%20Legacy%20GT/100_0511.jpg

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO. guess i didn't see the part of posting pics WITH the hubby... um.. i have a bazillion pics on the internet, not only our wedding, but just about every event. he's bit more camera shy than i am though, so he usually is hiding or has some wierd smirk. he is all grins when we picked up the STI this April. I promised him his car 3 years ago. and of course, i have plenty of pics from subie meets (usually it's me doing something stupid and he is the one with the disapproving scowl). :lol:

picking up the new STI

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/2007%20Subaru%20STI/CIMG0673.jpg

at Denali Resort (He is trying not to laugh because Scott (in the huge sunglasses) and I were a bit toasted)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/Denali%20Rafting%20June%2024%2007/100_0343.jpg

and family portrait pics with the pups (my "kids") last October

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/The%20Picture%20Lady%20Oct%2021%2006/Reeve0003copy.jpg

Nope...the wife keeps hers in her bag. I keep mine, with my phone/ring/wallet...so, we never forget who's is who's. Insurance cards, though, that was a tough one. Only deciphered by the VIN #, which neither of us know by heart...too long to remember...hehe.

And she parks hers in the garage...I don't, yet. Once I get them both clayed/sealed/waxed, mine will be coming inside, as well.

Do you get to drive his? Heck, she only let me drive her car twice...and that's cause I didn't have mine, at the time...(a week or so ago).

lol. only drive it once in a while. until we get the windows tinted (i have eye problems) it's hard for me to see. plus, that giant wing... makes me feel paranoid, like there's someone ALWAYS there! :lol: i am the only person other than him who drives the car though, so last weekend at autox, i drove it during our fun runs and he told me NO ONE else or he's throwing a red flag and stopping the race!

We are goofy, thats why we get along so well. We both have a great sense of humor and like to have fun. His family is Filipino/Thai/Chinese and are pretty close, which is the same with my family so we have a lot of the same values as well. In the wedding pics I think I had already been drinking and I dont drink much so it didnt take much haha OOps lol....

Time for me to go brave the world in the little Xb that could and pick hubby up from work. Then off to go look at a WRX yay...Hopefully my car will be back in service once I get the new gaskets tmw/mon. Blown Uppipe gasket #3 FTL hehe

Hello, MSPro's Hubby here. To the OP, I like the matching Legacies, they look really nice. I miss my wife and I having matching cars, and I don't mind if hers was quicker.

Test drove a few cars this weekend. The older (2002) WRX seemed more tossable and fun and more what I like than the newer ones (2006 2007). I like the Legacies, but for now, we only need to have hers, and I would be happy with a WRX...has to be a manual though...

Hopefully we will eventually be posting our "his and hers" SUBY pics...

Cool...sounds like some fun...test driving, that is. My wife doesn't like to deal with the hassle of shifting manually, so, the sport shifter in the auto is fun for her. Manual, without worrying about the clutch.

Plus, once we have kids, in the near future, it's going to be easier to drive an auto, than a manual for her...so, that was another factor for her. The other being able to drive a stick a little better...but, should she want to relearn, she has my car for that. She had driven the WRX wagon that I owned, back in '02, when I first got it. Even took it out by herself, at one point, with her friend...and was happy that she only stalled it once.

So, as a result, you see the cars that we have. We both like each of them , and hopefully, they will have a fairly long service life. She doesn't drive much, so, hers will probably have the lower mileage of the two...which is fine. And if anything, we can always take hers on longer trips...to save a little bit of mileage on mine.

The legacy is hers...she was very reluctant to give up the REX for it, but now, way spoiled with the ride of the LGT, the heated seats, the moonroof...

ha ha! same here! even when i do drive the STI, i miss my leather seats and tint... but tint will go on next month.

Archived