LegacyGT.com

Autocross @ Nassau Coliseum

EquinnoxX

I live right by the Coliseum and on occasion i've seen the cones setup and people rockin out on the auto-x track they setup in the parking lot. So i looked it up and looks like its a BMW club that does it.

Well the next one coming up is on Saturday, July 14th. On the application they have a class for 'Non BMW 4 Cyl cars'. I think it was about $40 for 6 runs 10am-4pm. Anyone else been up there for auto-x before? Do you have to be a member to register?

link info:

http://www.nybmwcca.org/autox_schedule.php

Im not sure about BMW clubs. you mayu have to own a BMW to be able to race even if its not the actual car you race with. If you cant go to that one, come to the NNJR autox event that same day at englishtown NJ. Anyone can race there. Thats where ill be.

just got back from the coliseum. Autocross was pretty fun although I didn't track the LGT. Next one is on July 28th I believe and I think I'm gonna try running. You don't need to be BMW owner to participate and I think its $40 for 4 track runs. You just need to show up early in the morning for a tech inspection. Also, you need a helmet.

Archived