LegacyGT.com

Anyone take a look at the SPT catalog from the dealer, and in it see the SPT High Flow Air Intake System for the 2.5RS model? Does anyone think this will fit our 2.5i? I saw that a lot of people are going with the Injen but I wanted to discover a little more and see if this would work or not. It seems that it would because the motor and throttle body is all the same, even going off the picture they have in the catalog. Let me know if anyone has any info, thanks!

Anyone take a look at the SPT catalog from the dealer, and in it see the SPT High Flow Air Intake System for the 2.5RS model? Does anyone think this will fit our 2.5i? I saw that a lot of people are going with the Injen but I wanted to discover a little more and see if this would work or not. It seems that it would because the motor and throttle body is all the same, even going off the picture they have in the catalog. Let me know if anyone has any info, thanks!

It should work but will need to be moded just like in injen was for 06+. Do you have a link for it?

I wold have thought that it would be a direct bolt-on because it is a short ram. It is the one made by HKS for subaru. I'll see if I can find a link to show you what I mean though because all I have is the catalog.

Sorry man, no link to be found. See if you can't pick up the SPT catalog from a dealer, there is an excellent pic of it in there. I would definitly have to say it would fit though from the picture.

Actually now that I look at it a little better, the sensor may not bolt on. Damn!!

are you talking about this 1: http://assets.cobaltnitra.com/teams/repository/export/1f5/b591875b810048fa30003ba77f966/1f5b591875b810048fa30003ba77f966_225x0.jpg

my local dealer carries it: http://www.hodgessubaru.com/en_US/frm_index.chtml?pageName=MiscPage_1&noc=1&overrideUrl=f_MiscPage_1.chtml

but it says it's only for GT...wonder if that'd fit a 2.5i

Archived