LegacyGT.com

anyone try the new navman products?

mmanus88

i was thinking about this solution for navigation for my subaru. whether it can be custom fitted or not, i don't care. i could porbably jsut prop it up/place a fixture and then throw it into a storage space (like the cubby or glove compartment): when i am done: [url]http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/333/C3399/[/url] navman also makes other products that are similar, sucha s the IC 510, which is the same thing only physically smaller version. anyone try any of these products? how do they work?

Have to admit, I havent used one myself BUT here in Australia they are selling like HOT CAKES. Great bit of gear that can be taken from one car to another. Has all the functionality that the incar system has but can be used for so many more applications. The software can also be loaded into yr palm pilot so for mine that is pretty cool. For mine, it gets TWO THUMBS UP. Adam.

they def look like some of the best portable solutions to me. they are sleek, thin, and look very functional. that one i gave a link to also has 2 gb built in memory and a respectable 3.8 inch screen. also comes with all of us and canada built into, 3d maps. very cool stuff.

Archived