LegacyGT.com

Shops in RI

I Cant Drive 55

I don't know of any places I'd recommend in RI. Like Gianspi I hear great things about DSG in Norwood MA. I'm planning on using them in the very near future. You can read up on them on Nabisco in the vendors review section.

Well prepare to get drunk. :spin:

Hawk HPS pads with Motul 600.

HD struts, H Tech springs.

Cusco F/R sways.

LCA bushings (I know these need a press)

Perrin Lightweight Pulley.

I know most are easy to install, but hard enough that I can't do it. I'm tired of putting huge smiles on shyster mechanics faces. :lol:

This will cover the suspension obviously. Then round 2 is the UP/DP/CBE/AP for Stage 2. But that's a little ways off, unless some killer deals come around.

Big upgrade there! :)

I wouldn't mind helping you with the sways and pads. Unfortunately, I have never done struts or the pulley (I have a MT). Maybe another member can chime in here....there might even be a howto guide in the modifications section.

If you want to schedule a day for the pads and sways shoot me a PM. Maybe we can setup a garage day in mid July and get other members to come. I have a decent sized garage and plenty of parking in western Cranston.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

It shouldn't pass, but it does. When I got my car inspected, the guy plugged the OBDII cable in, checked to see if there were any emissions errors (which I cleared), and then slapped a sticker on.

Now it will fail a visual inspection, but no one will lift the car and start looking to see if you have OEM parts. Especially with the sleeper look of the Legacy, it doesn't get a second look.

If you clear your error codes with the Tactrix cable, you will have no problem passing.

enough zip ties and duct tape will fix anything.

Archived