LegacyGT.com

can ya buff out a bumper scratch?

sde

i was trying to take advantage of a photo op at the park and saw a very inviting area of grass with a nice tree in the sunlight. there was a very little dirt incline to drive up on the patch of grass. well, .. it looked totaly doable. :( .. i was going VERY slow, but the very bottom under the fog lights touched the dirt. after i heard contact, i just backed up. they aren't even noticable if you are standing up, .. but i know they are there. any tips for a bumper buff job? :lol:

Yeah look this is one of the harder areas to buff and polish at as its plastic rather than actual metal. You maybe able to buy a cutting agent in the same colour as yr car and just rub slowly, it may never look like new but will take a bit of the pain out of it for you. Just see how you go. Turtle wax does have a few colours. With yr car being close to black, you maybe able to use that. If all this doesnt work and you really want it fixed, I think you know what the answer is going to be, ahhh off to a body repairer you go. Adam.

Archived