LegacyGT.com

new dealership in San Jose: Capitol Subaru

Rob_07GT

I stopped by last week......they seemed nice and mentioned to 20% discount on parts....almost picked up an SPT intake....until I did a little research here;) I think they are worth a try. I will be taking my car there in the future.

gonna give their service dept a try in the very near future. Can't be any worse than the clowns on stevens creek....right? Just a loose door handle (warranty) but will review their service anyways.

• 4 weeks later...

they f'in rock!!!!

i'll recommend them over anyone else for dealerships in the bay area rite now!!!

talk to justin and tell him you're part of legacygt.com and/or i-club. he'll take care of you good!!!

+1million for them.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Went to Capitol Subaru for an oil change (first one in my new Subie) and I concur that they are good.

There also happened to be another customer in the waiting room talking on her cellphone to someone about a horrible experience she had just had at Stevens Creek.

• 1 month later...

+ another 1. did my 30K service for cheap and a bunch of warranty stuff. definitely a cool guy. i have one nagging issue but not worried...justin goes out of his way to make sure youre happy.

hilarious side note...he came out and asked where i got the idea for hogzaust...apparently the tech loved it! hahaha.

Archived