LegacyGT.com

Going to look at an 05LGT. what to look for?OHIO/CLEVE area.

RaGe

Aight. Time is nearing. Though i might be jumping the gun a little bit but i wanted time for this thread to work a bit so i can go up with a list and check this thing out. As you buy a used car you are always faced with that question. What kind of shape is it in? I know to check for basic items. I talked with someone from the board and they told me a few things but i would like to be able to print off the items and have it in writing so i can take it with me and check them off as i check em. This will be the first turboed vehicle that i have owned. Not getting that bad of a deal on this. You just never know what type of condition it is in. But i am NOT and i repeat i am NOT, trading my car in unless it is in the same condition or better. I take real good care of my car. I will expect the normal wear conditions like exterior wise ( rock chips on the front and maybe a couple three or few minor scrathes. ) i can expect that. But If someone could help me get a list together of stuff that i can check. And beside those checks what to look for.

The car has 55,00 miles. This is what my car would have if i had an 05 too. So this isnt bad. 2005 Legacy GT limited sedan. 5MT. The one thing i know it needs Right now is the fan relay recall replaced. How long does that take them to replace it once you take it into the dealership?

EDIT: The place in which i will be driving is ELYRIA OHIO. near cleveland OHIO. Will prob drive up there tues morning. WIll take me around 3 1/2 to get there if i dont get lost. LOL

any help would be greatly appreciated.

shawn

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Also being completly stock at what RPM should boost come on? This will help when i am test driving it. Any type of noises you will hear if the turbo is fixin to go?

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived