LegacyGT.com

Subaru Dollars

I'd put it into a Legacy STi Strut Tower Bar... and whatever other accessories you can buy :) check out hotsubaru.com... you can get the bar and anything else you want with your Subarubucks [url]http://hotsubaru.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=380[/url] Check out the homepage... I have the featured ride for November

[quote name='Boosted']I got mine for trading in my WRX to purchase a Legacy. What are you going to use your Subaru dollars for?[/QUOTE] I'm using them for the STS, Momo Shift Knob, and first oil change.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

It's not automatic. For me, there's a coupon that comes with the guranteed trade-up program for my 02 WRX. One doens't need to trade-in the car to get the $500, only to buy a new Subaru before Oct 31. And send that coupon in, with the new car's VIN, dealer name, etc... BTW, I've used two already. One for armrest extension, the other for rubber mats & brake pads.

wait. i bought mine in october. so i should be eligible for some bucks, right? anyone have a number for subary so i can call and see what the deal is? the dealer i went to is so incompetant that i wouldnt be surprised if subaru doesnt actually know that i bought the car

njsub - But if you didn't get the promotion in the mail, then you're probably not qualified. As I said, it's not automatic, and your dealer has nothing to do with it, except to put down the dealer code on the coupon. The deal is between you and SOA.

Archived