LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT carFAX needed

RaGe

vin # 4S3BL676456205659

Need to see if anyone still has access to carfax. shows there are some records.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=220312634

going to give the guy a call back once i figure out what all is up with this.

But main thing right now is to see what those reports are over.

thanks

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

an 05 with 55000 its a little over priced. i have a 05 lgt ltd 5mt OBP and only 35000 on it and i drive it a lot

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I have a 05 lgt ltd 5mt OBP and only 35000 on it and i drive it a lot

No you dont if you did it would have higher miles :lol:

I would want to know more about the warranty they are offering. I would also say much closer to $15 is right.

i was going to say. i have an 06 with almost 30K miles on it. so for an 05 on what i would be driving that dont sound all that bad. but those 10 reports do. thats why i was asking if anyone has that carFAX thing.

OTM.

an 05 with 55000 its a little over priced. i have a 05 lgt ltd 5mt OBP and only 35000 on it and i drive it a lot

No you don't. :rolleyes:

My '05 just turned over 55K miles.

I drive 50 miles each day (25 to/from work).

Milage seems about right for a car that age. I can't speak for the price, however... as I haven't priced any recently.

The interior looks really clean... but until you go see it in person... it's really hard to tell by photos.

well now that sucks. LOL. i am going to give the guy a call back monday. Just seems a little weird though. 10 reports.

i posted a GI on my car but i dont know if i will be able to sell mine or not. payoff is basically 16. I will be lucky to get 14K for it. LOL.

Well anyways if anyone has a carFAX please let me know. i think the vin is on that link. curious to see what those reports are. That and the fan relay still needs replaced on it. Dont know why they dont replace it but... Might be because it is not a subie dealer. thats prob why.

OTM.

I don't have access to Carfax but..

June 15th 2004-Production Date

July 8th 2004-Warranty Start date/Delivery date

Sold originally by Brunswick Subaru in Ohio

Should include Momo Shift Knob, Auto Dimming Compas mirror, and Security system Upgrade, as they were factory installed accessories.

Hope this helps :)

hum... well if it dont have a momo i bet it will when i trade mine in. Cause if it dont i will take mine off and put it on that one. Along with some other stuff. LOL

OTM.

A big thanks to Dave ( cognoscente ). doesnt appear to be anything on it except for the recall for the fan relay. Dont know why there were 10 reports then? major props though dave for coming through.

OTM.

looks to be just alot of title changing going on. couple of leins when the first original owner had it. but no accidents from teh report or anything long that line. i just didnt scroll down far eoungh to see all of that LOL. All in all though doesnt look that bad. Might take a day off and go look at it. only 3 hours away.

OTM.

Archived