LegacyGT.com

Where to find 06 Spec B seats ??

power_getter

You can buy the spec b leather seat covers and just swap them with yours. you can buy them new from the dealer. SOA always makes replacement leather covers for seats. If you dont mind taking your seat apart, this may be a very viable option. I wonder how much they cost.

You can buy the spec b leather seat covers and just swap them with yours. you can buy them new from the dealer. SOA always makes replacement leather covers for seats. If you dont mind taking your seat apart, this may be a very viable option. I wonder how much they cost.

I might do this with 07 spec b seat covers one day. its not all to hard to put new leather over the seat foam. the stuff from subaru comes all sown together. you just slp it on over the seat foam and hog ring it all in place.

is there any website to order online ?

Thanks.

• 2 years later...

Archived