LegacyGT.com

AZ:Spotted

Noktrnal_Legacy

I was driving to work this morning on the 202 and was coming up to where it merges into the 51n when a guy in a Black legacy gt wagon said what up and had me listen to his exhaust... :) i said what's up back and made him listen to mine.. Lol.. Is it anyone on here?

Ha ha that was me! Your exhaust looked amazing when I was driving up from behind. What brand was it? You are the first Leggy that I have seen that ever waved back. On the way home around 3:30, saw a '05 2.5i Legacy sedan on the eastbound 60, waved and the old guy driving it stared at me like I was going to kill him...anyway I will have to check your car out in person at one of the Pavillions shows sometime.

Sick! You car sounded and looked good! Are you going to go to the pavilions tomorrow? I almost always go. I just have a megan uppipe, megan downpipe, custom 3" to the back with two mufflers. Where were you going? I am on the 202 right there about the same exact time every morning... Go to the pavilions tomorrow and we will be the only leggys there.. Haha.

I have an XPT stage 1 flash, panel filter and custom cat back, no reasonater or mufflers. I was going to a work meeting off the 17 and Dunlap. I normally work in Tempe at the new marketplace.

I work at the new Tempe marketplace, at Rio Salado and McClintok. I don't know about tomorrow as I have the weekened off and Scottsdale is a ways to drive from Queen Creek on a off day... Usually I work Saturdays and I roll out to Pavillions right after work.

WOW you know since i got laid off from my work i just dont have any urge to be down on that side of the world anymore but i will def have to get my car cleaned up and cruise by one of these nights

-Josh Herrera

-2007 DGM OBXT

Archived