LegacyGT.com

Upstate NY

unlimited6986

it's usually not very common that u see LGT's in upstate NY. If you go to Victor, NY there is alot of Legacy's and whatnot. But I spotted a black GT wagon sporting aftermarket muffler it sounded great and also spotted a white LGT exactly like mine when I was driving to Victor i would say the kid is about the same age as me. College age!!I dont' know if there is anybody on this forum:confused:

Photo.jpg.7e4f10a27c0cc072545b14eaa025c9e6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gitster
I saw a silver LGT 05-06 was lowered and had side and rear spats. It was in wappinger falls in dutchess county. IDK if there part of the board or not but it looked nice and i was jealous lol

Hmmm Wappingers is only 308 miles / 5.5 hours from ROCHESTER !!! Wtf !!

Guest Gitster

I work in East Fishkill btw. I drive through Wappingers daily. I see alot of GTs, none are on these boards. I think its because of that Subaru Dealership on Route 9.

There are 3 or 4 other GTs in the parking lot here at work. None are on these boards or have fessed up to working at IBM. (Im a vendor, I dont work for IBM).

Guest Gitster
Yes the Hudson Valley is not "Upstate NY" but regardless the OP was asking a question about the Wappingers area, and then somehow it turned into a Rochester Club thread ... :confused::confused::confused:

Guest Gitster
Anything from Westchester north is considered "upstate" to those of us in the city :lol:

Yes we know Heights, Rally squirrel just said that :rolleyes:

I have a very interesting perspective on this. Ignorance comes in all shapes and sizes. :)

Guest Gitster
Who pissed in your coffee? :lol:

McDonalds :lol:

Ignorance? :lol:

Yes, ignorance. Lets see here, my fathers family is from the City and Long Island. Some of my best friends grew up in the borrows as well. Im from Connecticut, I work in the Hudson Valley.

The people up from where I work consider everyone from the city, "City People" <-------------- which is HILARIOUS !! Nyc is probably one of the most diverse places on earth. They say they "hate" city people because they come "Upstate" and buy tons of land and keep people from 4 wheeling on them etc etc. Im sorry but these arent "City People" who are doing this, these are the rich fvcks !!!! These people are essentially hicks and need to GTFO of hickville and see the world. These are the same people that think Connecticut is all rich white collar people that live next to 50 Cent in Fairfield and own Lambos. They think there no farmland in CT either :lol::lol: :rolleyes:

But on the same accord, theres the City Snob, (Like you Heights :lol:), which is far more educated and traveled, but still thinks anything north of Westchester is "back country."

Thats where my "ignorance" statement comes from. :)

Guest Gitster
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.

Archived