LegacyGT.com

CTcaravan to the Wbm

JayMitch2.5i

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year. (Friend of ours just had a baby, and we're going to visit Sunday.)
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

so mikes up in the air on goin??? hell. i'm almost up in the air on goin! local tuner shop(just parts sales) doin a bikini car wash today(sunday) and the guy that does the tint wants my car there. for clean pics! but i'd rather do the drive for the WBM. just more fun all around since the girls will probably have their men there and well, thats no fun!

i dont blam you cant beat bikini's gotta take pics if you do that, i already bought tickets o the wbm so. map quest says its 2 and a half hours from brookfield so its not that bad. I talked to mike and he was still feelin shitty and isnt sure about going.

nah, i bought my ticket too. i'm down for the meat. of course i'm also down for bikinis'!!!!!!!!!! but 5 or 6 girls and a hundred guys just kinda sucks. don't like those odds. would rather go some place that assumes zero possibilities but there could always be one versus no chance cause everyone there is gonna be hittin on the sluts!

Archived