LegacyGT.com

Atlanta Area Detailer

Jerboa113

ok I didn't see a thread on this so I'm starting one.

looking for a good detailer in the atlanta area, perferrablly in/near west atlanta outside the perimeter (if they come to my house even that'd be fine lol, I'm a lazy bastard when it comes to driving in this city) I dont want to go inside the perimeter at any cost.. I'll go w/o before I'll go in there..

at any rate, all the detailers I find myself are people with a pressure washer.. they charge you $20 to spray your car with a pressure washer, it still has bugs all over it, the interior is still filthy... its disgusting and a ripoff.. I'm trying to find a DETAILER that can wash, claybar, wax, remove all bugs blemishes etc. from the exterior, shampoo the carpet/floormats deep clean/destain the leather AND 1 seatbelt a friend of mine spilled coffee on and have this thing back to looking the way its supposed to..

Money is an object but I know this kind of service costs money so I'm not expecting it to be less than $150 for this kind of work. so.. LEMME KNOW yall.

also, if anyone happens to live up here and is good at this stuff or has the equiptment, maybe you can swing by the house one day (has to be an odd numbered day) and do it for a case of your favorite beer or something :p

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived