LegacyGT.com

trade cleared headlights for stock ones

lawl

aww nah, its not like that...i just offered...

ill be making adapter plates(not some high class production ones) so that people that wanna use tsx units/ rx330 units can just bolt it on, so no one in socal should have an excuse on why they dont have hids:lol:

garret, i know your gonna want to go afs soon

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

^i offered the same service, and told him i would even help install the rx330's since he mentioned that it was they way he wanted to go...either way get er dun

you would help with the retrofit?

how much would total setup + labor be for retrofits?

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

^yup im willing to help retro, as long as i am free

im not gonna charge anything, but i also turn down donations to what you think is fair when its all done...

thing you need should not run you more than $120(projectors, amp to d2s connectors, d2s bulbs)

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

ill be making adapter plates(not some high class production ones) so that people that wanna use tsx units/ rx330 units can just bolt it on, so no one in socal should have an excuse on why they dont have hids:lol:

garret, i know your gonna want to go afs soon

Yeah I gotta source some spare headlamp assembly's so that I can practice getting some AFS's fitted.

Yeah I gotta source some spare headlamp assembly's so that I can practice getting some AFS's fitted.

dude - im gonna make brackets for em, so they are an easy fit...(im gonna base the backets on the stock legacy sheilds...so no excuses

2 hour job to just swap projectors(if that)

Archived