LegacyGT.com

upipe

Diggs753

people say you might get some more power on a larger pipe if it's tuned. some say not. either way if you're just going to leave engine management stock (dunno AP status) then you should just keep the one you've got

i have an sti uppipe on mine (which is probably pretty much the same as what you've got)

i would leave your stock one in. less gaskets to buy, 1 less piece to replace. save between about 150-300 dollars....depending on which pipe you're going to get.

it's just not cost effective for you, IMO

hope this helps

car for sale. PM me!

yeah it helps.but now i really feel like Im cut off at the knees since AP seems to be going slowly.At this rate my kid will be here before the AP is done and then no more money to spend on the car.Just diapers and fisher-price.I wonder if they sell a "my first tuner" toy.chances are...no.

thanks yall

• 2 months later...

i have an sti uppipe on mine (which is probably pretty much the same as what you've got)

is the uppipe on the wrx or sti the same as on the legacies? I'm hoping to purchase a LGTW in the next few months. I've got an aftermarket catless uppipe I never installed on my wrx. Can I use it on the lgt?

did a quick search and didn't see an answer.

thanks!

-joel

Archived