LegacyGT.com

vb garage and large resolutions / foxfire =/

sde

well i think this is only for foxfire users and i understand if it's not big enough deal to change, but you can't see the entire image when people have higher resolutions in the vb garage. work around is right-click view image, but you still can't scroll if you want to see the full resolution unless you download to your computer or open IE. no biggie, just fyi

I just had this same difficulty (wi IE) when I went into one of the member's garage to look some pics of his STI Pink lowered car, CAI and up-pipe. Clicked on the image in vbGarage, and another box opened with the pic inside. When I maximized the new "box" the picture completely filled the screen and even with my screen resolution to the stops (1024x768) on the laptop, every edge of the picture was off the screen and I couldn't scroll up/down, side to side to see it all. Not sure if this is the same thing but I didn't want to go to all the trouble of downloading, then opening, modifying, etc., so just closed without seeing what I was looking for in the pics. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

we just need scroll bars: vbgarage.php <script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"> function PopupPic(sPicURL) { newWin=window.open( sPicURL, 'newWin', 'resizable=1,HEIGHT=200,WIDTH=200[color=blue],scrollbar=1[/color]'); newWin.focus(); } </script> the only problem is that it might make smaller images look not so nicely framed because of the scroll bars.

Archived