LegacyGT.com

Anyone here in Knoxville? How is the dealership?

AlexD

It's owned by the same folks who own the BMW dealership. My experience at the BMW dealership has been less than stellar. And by "less than stellar" I mean "I won't ever go back there, won't ever buy a car there, and will avoid the place like the plague." I'm hoping the Subie place doesn't suffer from the same affliction.

I'm not from TN, but I bought my 07 OBW from Seth, better known as GraysonSubaru on this forum, in January. It was well worth the travel time (12 hours driving). Much better deal than the local DFW dealers in price and trade-in. Definitely PM Seth and see what he can do for you. He also has a thread in the for sale section with their specials.

I live in Knoxville, and I work at the Grayson Subaru dealership. Ive only worked there for about a month now and like it. Never sold cars before and from what Ive experienced at other dealers trying to buy cars, everyone here is pretty laid back. Seth is a pretty cool guy too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

i know this thread is gettin old but, i bought my lgt from grayson and my wife and her sister also bought their cars from their as well. I recieved a great deal, but the service department is lacking!

Go to earl duff in Kingston, TN just outside of Oak Ridge for your service! they are honest and will change your oil filter when asked! They also seem to apriciate you being there and paying their bills!

Archived