LegacyGT.com

Legacy Classic Edition

das s14

Anyone know who i can contact to find the JDM 05 Legacy Classic Edition radio bezel and/or the factory nav/center vents bezel? The Classic Edition is the most base model over there and it comes with no stereo, but a DOUBLE DIN radio opening... and i need that radio bezel...

You can talk to Kevin at kingofimports.com. He's a member here. A few things though. One is that the radio and the climate control are both integrated into each other, so you're going to run into more trouble than you think. Also, the JDM faceplate you're trying to source has only a single-zone climate control rather than our dual-zone climate control. Because of this, no one is sure if it will work, but if you can be the guinea pig, that'd be great. Moving this to the interiors section where it can be seen more easily.
-ben

das, please figure this out because i NEED to know if i can put a pop out dvd nav head unit either in the cubby hole or take out the radio and put it in there, i need subs and amps too, please tell us how it goes

Archived