LegacyGT.com

PDE Up PIpe

Diggs753

Anyone heard of or used them.They make an up pipe that I was thinking about.I'd rather have one with heat shield mounts so I can keep my R/F CV Boot from cracking or melting(kinda important),and the reduce the amount of heat going to the oil cooler and filter.

Thanks

Andrew

I have this UP with flex in the LGT and one waiting to go into my STI as soon as my P&P manifolds and Injen X-pipe get here. I have nothing but praise for this UP. Build quality and fitment. Definitely worht the extra expense IMO.

05 STI CGM~520whp/463wtq...more to come!

08 STI Aspen White/Gold BBS~305whp/365wtq:D

Both tuned by Scott Siegel!

Good,Good.Sounds like a couple of positive notes.Is it true that the WRX STi has and Up Pipe from the factory w/o a pre-cat??And why not just get one of these for the OBXT?

Thanks

Good,Good.Sounds like a couple of positive notes.Is it true that the WRX STi has and Up Pipe from the factory w/o a pre-cat??And why not just get one of these for the OBXT?

Thanks

So do the 07 and 08 Legacys.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Well..,kinda SAD news...there is NO-CAT in UP PIPE.Cause if I gotta say it sucks.This thing with the ....I know...the 5EAT spools all over the dam place.a little here, a lot there.KInda embarassing.I feel I've bought a car with 2 Brains.One for the ECU and one for the TCU.And there's a fight going on when they wanna work.Never know when the are gonna be on time...cept for the sport# mode.Its ballz out but I wouldnt recommend any high speeds with it causde it says in gear too long.I need Software help.

I'll figure it out in a bit.

thanks

Archived