LegacyGT.com

Question about the grill

ih8vtec13

I believe its on there the same way, with those "pins". I don't know if it will look good behind it. I am thinking there may be a little glue to help it stay put, as well as being some sort of lip for the emblem to sit into. I think you will be left with a wierd looking hole. As far as the chrome, I thought i remembered someone saying their's was peeling off, but not completely sure on that. If that was the case, it may be some kind of chrome tape or something. could potentially peel it off. I would think though, you could kind of strip it with a dremel or something, or scratch it up so you could potentially paint over it. I have thought about it, but think i would be happier with a different grill altogether....when the price is better of course.

Yup that was my post about the chrome peeling off. I would not peel off...unless u plan on painting it underneath. Because its a ugly nasty plastic yellowish looking color underneath the chrome. It hasnt peel anymore, but I know when winter comes it prob. will. I'm going to get another grill this summer...so I'm not to worried about.

Archived