LegacyGT.com

might be a repost but..

mr.c

im trying to see what people seem to like more the leather or the two-tone fab... please let me know.. i heard the leather seats are way heavier and dont have memory for seat placement and position... trying to see if i need limited or not

i have leather and i dont mind it. i would have perferred the two tone, just to keep cost down and they dont get as hot in the summer time. However on the 06 GT's leather was standard, or at least that is what i was told. mine does not have the memory seat function, but that ok because i am the only one who drives it :) as for wieght, i really dont see how leather of fabric is really going to make any noticble diffenence.

AFAIK no real difference between the leather and cloth besides power adjustments. I think the driver's seat may have one extra adjustment but don't quote me on that.

Anyway, I prefer the cloth because it stays cooler and you don't slide around in them.

Guest Gitster
The leather is perforated and does not get as hot. Not to mention Taupe doesnt get nearly as hot as Black. I havent noticed my leather being even warm to the touch once this summer and weve several 90+ days already.

Guest Gitster
I think the leather is more spill resistant than the cloth. LGTs dont come with Cloth anyhow, not the new ones. My leather came pretreated, it holds up very well.

cloth doesn't have any bottom cushion adjustment and some find it doesn't have enough thigh support; front should be tilted up more. Had a kid spill a soda in the back and I can see a slight stain.

Archived