LegacyGT.com

screwed for loan chance

mr.c

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously though, maybe a different car to build your credit on or even a cheap car to start and then a better car when you're 21 or so. Hell, start saving for a house (an appreciating asset) versus spending money on a car (a depreciating asset) instead. :D

Ummm... again, how about a beater? Hmmm... you should really listen to the people on here. I think we have some good ideas on where NOT to spend your money. :)

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Wow, what a thread!! $$ under the table(who hasn't at one time?) A rant about unions and labor wages in the foreign/domestic markets, and some folks on here trying to steer this guy towards a "beater" first car, which is what everyone should have at first. This is good reading, I'm not being sarcastic.

Oh, one last thing, what's the oldest Union still in existence today?

United States Of America

Go USA!!

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

forget buying a nice car like the LGT right now, just use your cash to buy cheap beater car or keep the one you already have until you get older, get a proper job where youre not being paid all shady and build up a credit history. apply for some starter credit cards is a good way to start. seriously its just a car and you haveclearly moreimportant priorities in your life to sort out first. i know at the age of 19 getting an LGT seems like the most important thung in the world but trust me, its far from it.

I just graduated with my MBA in Public Accounting. Trust me, if you get an accounting degree you will be in fine shape to get an LGT. I agree with the posters that think you should get a beater for now. My car, until 3 weeks ago was a 1991 Legacy L. Perfect for getting dinged up in the parking lot at school where no one knows how to drive/park.

Welcome to English as a 2nd language.

ya its a little hard to type when your drunk pal but hey its all good i see people on this site that can not spell "me" or Them" right so lets not worry about it

ya its a little hard to type when your drunk pal but hey its all good i see people on this site that can not spell "me" or Them" right so lets not worry about it

The problem is that you are not humble in the least. You talk about college and how you are so much better than the "no life old guys" that you work with. Typical 19 year old statement even if you refuse to believe it. I'm not trying to bust your balls but you really should learn to CYA before you go off about other people and toot your own horn or at least be prepared for the backlash.

Now on to your problem. I feel bad for your situation but to be honest, most of us have been there and have gone through it. Tough shit. That is part of life and it's not fair. I just turned 28 and I remember those days and how unfair I thought it was at the time. The sad fact is that your age bracket has a history of defaulting on payments and doing reckless things. That is also why your insurance is so high. Fair? I don't think so but the facts say that otherwise.

You are probably a good kid but please learn some humility. BTW, why are you drinking at 19 almost 20?

Isn't that what people do at 19/20. And isn't that when you get so uncontrollably drunk most frequently?

My point was that he was breaking the law. And no, that isn't what everybody does at 19/20. The majority...probably.

not sure how it works in the U.S but i know here there are a couple options. save up about 50% and do a lease using the money as a security deposit(will have to be a new one though). or you can get a loan through non prime lenders(i wouldnt do that) or get a secured mastercard for about $1000 and pay on it for about two months. that should get you a high becon score and then you can try for an "auto snap". thats about the only options you have.

Archived