LegacyGT.com

Just my luck

I have been keeping my eye out out for the 08 gt's to come out so I stop in to the local dealer once in awhile just to take a look. Last week I stopped in and a dealer runs right up to me to ask if he can help me ( i hate it when they do that). It was obvious that he was a new car salesman because he extremely nervous talking:lol:. Well they didn't have any there so I said I would check back in a couple of weeks.

Well I went for a ride on my motorcycle today an decided to swing in and look at the Subaru's. They had 2 spec b's 08 models one 07 spec b and only one 08 gt. First of all the spec b's look allot better this year. Interior is beautiful with the Grey inserts instead of the blue.

Anyway I got all excited when I saw the gt sitting there. Well as soon as I get of the bike that same car salesman comes running up and recognizes me. He said they just rolled the 08 gt of the truck 3 hrs ago. It had 5 miles on it. He went to grab the keys so I could take it for a ride. Well i was sitting inside the car he walks around to the drivers side a places a magnetized license plate right on the rear fender.:eek: What an idiot.

After we returned from the test drive we went in and talked briefly and then I left but swung past the car just to look to see if it scratched the paint. Sure enough 4 perfect scratches deep into the paint.

So my search continues for another 08 gt. ( oh yeah I don't recommend driving a motorcycle before you go test drive a car) I know its a fast car but it felt like a slug after ridding a bike :lol::lol::lol:

Archived