LegacyGT.com

So I did my first Detail on my G/f's car... PICS GALORE

:eek: Damn......thats one nice collection of boards you got there.:wub: One for every possible condition .

There's a Rusty Funboard you can't see in that picture aswell and another old school Hobie 5'10 shortboard up stairs in the house also.

My Dad, Cousin, and I surf every weekend and we all own both long and short boards aswell as 3 wetsuits each (various thickness).

The Rusty board is my cousin's that he just bought like a month ago...

its a 6,0 and he paid I think a little over $500 for it.

My wetsuit I got from a shop in Encinitas on sale for like $150 and its a 4/3. My other full suit is a 3/2 and I got it from ripcurl's store in san clamente. My spring suit is some wack brand and I think its a 3/2 aswell. I got my bootie's from a shop down here in Oceanside for $50 but I can't remember what brand they are. I think they are quicksilver but i"m not sure.

I also picked up a set of webbed gloves that I use for just paddling to build up strength.

The green board on the wall is a G-n-S and a big time collector board I guess... My dad bought it when he was 14 and we've had it ever since. When we go to the beach guys always go nuts and ask to look at it and hold it and they always say it should be on a wall somewhere and not being riden. We tell them we don't buy trailor whore's or wall mounts to surf or drive so we ride it every week (swell permitting).

Last weeks swell really sucked and it was totally flat. 3 hours in the water and I think I got like 5 waves.

my old school Hobie now sits in my brother's room as a decoration. Its pretty short and hard to paddle on but fun as hell to ride. I got it when I was 6 years old for x-mas and to this day have only stood up on it maybe 20 times at most.

Being over 200lbs now and days I can't ride it so my brother claimed it for decorating.

Archived