LegacyGT.com

NY Auto Show Press Release 3:05PM EST 4/7/04

That's right, that's the good word on the street, so keep your eyes open! (I'll have class at that exact time, so I'll catch up about half an hour later.) I know the Forester LL Bean Edition will be coming out (seen pics already on NASIOC), and hopefully will have the rest of the details on the entire 2005 lineup. :)

Unfortuantely I have seen like ZERO info about this press release so far. :( There is one press day left, but I don't think they usually have more than one press event per show.

Okay, I just came from the auto show. Spoke with a SOA rep briefly. Pricing will NOT be announced during the show, but will be in two weeks. However, she could not give me a specific date. Cars start hitting dealers late May for June sales. Didn't have a specific sales launch date, nor did she know if there would be one. An official date, that is. I was pretty disappointed because this was an actual SOA rep and not just one of the pretty faces they hire to mill around. Sorry folks.

[quote name='"AgWagon"']Okay, I just came from the auto show. Spoke with a SOA rep briefly. Pricing will NOT be announced during the show, but will be in two weeks. However, she could not give me a specific date. Cars start hitting dealers late May for June sales. Didn't have a specific sales launch date, nor did she know if there would be one. An official date, that is. I was pretty disappointed because this was an actual SOA rep and not just one of the pretty faces they hire to mill around. Sorry folks.[/quote] I wonder if the Legacy was even being shown at the NYAS. It was shown in Canada, why not here. I find that odd considering it is a new model to be released in little over a month.

The RL "prototype" debuted at New York. The Legacy debuted at Detroit back in January - not that it got much fanfare there either. :cry: Here are some Subie pics from the New York Auto Show: [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=536122[/url]

[quote name='ha-evolution']The RL "prototype" debuted at New York. The Legacy debuted at Detroit back in January - not that it got much fanfare there either. :cry: [/quote] The fanfare will come when it starts winning all the camparison tests the mags keep running :lol: :mrgreen: :P

Archived