LegacyGT.com

sti interior in lgt????

mr.c

if you have a non-limited and want to change it up a lil would the sti seats fit in and is it possible to wrap the back and doors? might be a stupid question to you but its kinda important..:p

Anything's possible......................

Welding shop for the seat brackets and upholstery shop to wrap the doors. ~$1000 min for fabs and wraps (not including the actual front seats and then you'd need back seats.)

Go with the Spec B or Limited seats and panels for the Leggy and save yourself time and money, while getting a perfect fit. (search for a thread on this exact thing, its out there somewhere on this board)

I think someone tried to swap STi seats in an LGT and had problems with the connectors for the air bags. His conclusion was that you would end up with nonfunctioning or possibly malfunctioning airbags, so he decided against installing them.

ya thats ture i havent seen the interior on the 07 spec b i just heard its black and blue like the sti, im just not using all my brain power i guess.... or maybe its not all there... dman drugs jk:lol:

Archived